Followers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall is in the Air!


I so very much love fall. The past several mornings it has been very cool in the mornings when I leave the house and I just love that weather: cool enough in the mornings and evenings to possible need a light jacket, but warm enough during the day to still wear flip flops and shorts! I made this card with some of my favorite fall colors. This scarecrow is from Hanna Stamps and is part of the Trick or Treat mini set. I stamped with Brilliance ink and then colored him with Prisma markers. I colored his overalls with a dark blue and then went over it with the colorless blender to give it more of a faded look. All the paper is from DCWV. The clip is from The Paper Studio and the ribbon is American Crafts I believe.
I have such lucky friends. My friend Angela won a $200.00 shopping spree from Hanna Stamps as a part of their one year birthday celebration. I am so jealous, but happy for her. She is a great person and friend, and she shares her stamps with me!! How lucky am I to have such a great friend? I hope everyone had a great weekend. See you soon.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Cute card. I really like the stamp and ribbon.

Niki Estes said...

Very cute, Gina! I love the colors and that patterned paper!