Followers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween Notecard

I needed a couple of quick Halloween notecards to send out this week and decided to go with something a little more simple that didn't have to be colored. I used paper that I got from the Dollar Spot at Target and them plain black and orange card stocks from DCWV. I do not know the maker of this stamp. when I bought it last year, the writing on the label had been worn off and you can't read it. That smile is just too cute though, isn't it? To finish it off, I added some ribbon that I purchased from Michael's. This did end up being very easy to reproduce!

Quick post tonight, I am helping the girls with some Halloween and birthday projects and they are calling for my attention! Thanks so much for stopping by and I love reading all the encouraging comments that have been left for me.

17 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Sweet CAS card. Love the dots!

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

O how cute!! I love it and it brought a smile to my face..great job
Mandy

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Well, this made me smile as soon as your blog appeared. Very sweet and the recipient will sure smile when they pull it out of the envelope. Great job!

Angela S. said...

This is cute and if your like me alot of the time's you need something simple so you can mase produce them fast..Love that stamp..It made me smile....

Silli said...

so cute and funny!

Kay said...

How cute is this? Sometimes CAS is just what is called for!

Payne Holler Cards said...

for me, CAS cards are the hardest -love this one and will be using it!

Michelle said...

Don't ya love when it all comes together in just a few minutes and it turns out so nice :) Nice job!

Sara said...

It's simple, but totally adorable! That smile is contagious!

Scrapping Julie said...

so stinkin adorable gina!

Scrapping Julie said...

this is stinkin adorable gina!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Oh this is just so cute! Great job (:

Karin said...

LOVE this card! So clean, simple and ADORABLE!

peggysue said...

Always a fan of a nice, CAS card, looks great!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this idea! It's so cute and original! Great job, Gina!

Stephanie said...

coming from a fan of polka dots - this is perfect!! so fun...just love that little face :)

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the face!