Followers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Scene from Nature

Good Morning! I mentioned before, that in my last Copic class we were looking at different ways to color things in nature. We colored things, like sky, flowers, a bird and I wanted to find something where I could demonstrate grass and water. This stamp from Stampscapes fit the bill perfectly, I could demonstrate water, grass and more sky! I love these stamps, mainly because of how easy it is to create your own scenes and how the stamps came be used in different ways to create unique looking scenes. I think the nature feel to them makes them perfect for making those masculine cards. As with most masculine cards I make, I keep the embellishments to a minimum. 

Copics used: grass: YG03, YG06, YG 09, G09, sky: B000, Boo, rocks: C3, C5, C7, water: B32, B34, Boo

11 comments:

Angela said...

Oh Gina this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! THis looks just like a painting or picture to hang on a wall!!! I really love this and great coloring my dear friend!!
Hugs:)
Angela

The Wired Angel said...

Wow Gina.. this is sensational.. and yes, you should frame it. Stunning! Hugs, Peggy x

Cindy said...

Gina, this is beautiful!! You did an swesome job coloring this scene!! I agree, hang it up!!

jimlynn said...

Fabulous!!! It looks like an oil painting. So pretty.
Lynn

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Awesome Job Gina. I like what you did with this stamp and your coloring is fabulous.

Annette Bowes said...

Stunning Gina, amazing colouring! Take careX:)

Linda's Crafty World said...

This is wonderful. What more can I say! WOW!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous creation, Gina. The coloring is amazing.

Karen said...

I Loved the class, and this card was my favorite. It was my husband's favorite too.

Stephanie said...

Wowzers!! You have mad skills, girl :) I love the grass - perfectly colored...wish I lived a little closer so I could take a class of yours!

The Mama Monkey said...

This is beautiful, Gina!! Oh my! Love it!! Hey, how is the house coming along? Are you all dried out? I have been thinking about you.