Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

One More!


That's right, one more sneak peek before the Riley Goes to the Movies Blog Hop tonight! I have had so much fun playing along with the Riley and Company design team as the guest designer for this release. Today I have Spider Moose to show you. Isn't that a great looking hero?

Don't forget to join us tonight for the Blog Hop! All the fun will start here at 10:00 p.m. EST. Be sure to visit all the blogs on the hop for your chance to win your own Riley image.

10 comments:

jimlynn said...

Spider Moose is looking dashing!!! Love all the stars on this and of course the spider web! Great.
Lynn

Jackie said...

This is such a cool card Gina! I love your coloring & that web...FAB work Hun & TFS!!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh Gina!! This is so fun!! :) Love the layout and all of the stars!! I hope to be able to play along

Crafty Cre8tions said...

Spidey Riley is too cute!! Love your spider web embossing and the boarder cut!!

Maria

Jennifer Scull said...

Gina, this is a riot! I love him! :)

Silli said...

awwww, Gina, this is sooo fabby! xoxo

Lorraine said...

EEK - Spiderman...oh moose! Another of my son's fav super heroes. Your card design is perfect!

Tammy said...

Spider Riley is adorable Gina!! I love that web!

Heather Huggins said...

Cool boy card.. Love the spider web embossing..

Cheryl said...

Great card! This image makes me smile. Your card is just perfect for a boy. I love the details like the spider web punch.