Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

House Mouse Halloween


Good Morning! I have one last Halloween project to share with you. I am a little sad that Halloween is over. In part just because I love Halloween so much and because after Halloween the rest of the year just seems to zoom by in one giant big flurry of activity. Between Halloween and the end of the year we have Kip's birthday, Thanksgiving and travel involved with that, my grandmother's birthday, our anniversary, and the Christmas. Mixed in with all that is the shopping, massive baking and cooking sessions and different holiday parties.

Now on to my card, this is a House Mouse image and was colored with Copics. The little sentiment panel is a piece of thin wood, painted black and then I wrote Boo with a white gel pen. Pretty simple. I just love this image though! It's so funny though, for the longest time, I would only color House Mouse images with pencils and because I was never really happy with the result when I used Copics on them. I am pretty please with this one and now when I sit down to color them it just depends on whether I am in a pencil mood or a marker mood.

Have a great day!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I really love this image!! Fabulous Halloween creation my dear!! :) I hope that you got to enjoy it while it was here!! HUGS

P.S. If you love House Mouse stamps, I hope you can get over to join in the challenges with us!! :)

jimlynn said...

LOVE all that fabulous orange! And Mr. Mouse is just as cute as can be. Great card.
Lynn

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

This one looks great!! I think the copics are beautiful with the house mouse!!!!

Anonymous said...

A wonderful Halloween creation, love your coloring!

Anonymous said...

A wonderful Halloween creation, love your coloring!

Kathy and Lucky said...

I was smiling all the way through your post, this is an adorable card and image, how could you not....sweet. I agree once Halloween is over the next thing you knew it is Christmas, guess that is why I get my shopping done early, then I can focus on baking, love that part with the music and decorations.

Karin said...

Very cute card! And yes...Thanksgiving is in 3 weeks! EEK!

Cindy said...

Gina, this is just awesome!!! That a cute image!! I just Love House Mouse!! What great dp, too!! Fabulous!!!

Barbara said...

OMG Gina this is so cute and sorry halloween cant be all year long.LOL!! But i kinda love xmas because hubby acts like santa.lol

Scrapping Julie said...

love that card gina.. i agree as soon as halloween is over man... it is just so fast! hope all is well friend.

Cheryl said...

So, so cute! :)