Followers

Monday, October 8, 2012

I've got the cheese!!



I think this little mouse is just adorable, driving away with his cheese haul. I am a serious fan of cheese so I can only imaging how happy he is! This is another card that I made for the Card Cupids Celebration. My card is colored with Copics, I used paper from my stash (DCWV, I think), and some mini brads on the side to mimic a stop light.

Don't forget that you have until October 12 to enter our contest for some pretty cool prizes. All you have to do is create a card for a child then link it on the Card Cupids blog. You can read more here.

I will be drawing a name from my Saturday, Sunday and today's blog post for a $10 gift card to Pholkart Blessings. If you commented on all three your name will be in the drawing three times and if you are a follower you will get a fourth chance. I will announce the winner this weekend.

Speaking of cheese, I have been wanting to learn to make my own for some time now. I have finally gathered all the necessary supplies and will be attempting to make mozzarella cheese this week. I am off all week and will be in and out all week, but I also will be playing in the kitchen and with my Copics quite a bit too!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

I'm a cheese lover too (it's so GOOD for us I'm sure! LOL!) and this image is over the top in cuteness! Paired with the DP and the "stoplight" brads is perfect!
Lynn

MiamiKel said...

How fun!! I made amcardnwithnthis immie in my FBD days :) Super fun!!

Good luck with the cheese! My dh is from Spain and he and our DD17 make Manchego ;)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, your background paper could not be more perfect with that fun image! Cute, cute, card!