Followers

Monday, November 26, 2012

Reach for the Stars



Good Morning! I hope everyone here in the US has a great Thanksgiving. We certainly did! In addition to Thanksgiving we also celebrated Kip's birthday. Some of his family from Texas flew in to Nashville in time for his birthday dinner and then stayed for the holiday. I have been off of work since Wednesday and man, was it hard to get up and get going this morning!

My card today is one that I have made for Card Cupids. I am getting a box ready to go out tomorrow and this is one of the "happy mail" cards I will be sending. They are also asking for "Winter Wishes" cards and I am trying to get several of those done as well. HERE is the list of current card requests.

Have a great day!!

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Aw, Gina this is ever so cute!! Lovely bright colours!!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, my friend! Blessings!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh wow, I just love your design and fussy cutting. Gorgeous bright mix of colors and patterns.

Unknown said...

Super cute, love the patterned paper! Thanks for sharing!

Dru said...

Cute card Gina - I love the happy bright colors. Have a wonderful holiday season and a Merry Christmas! Hugs, Dru