Followers

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Mixed Media Workshop

I have been dabbling with different types of creative expression over the past year. I love the idea of Mixed Media--I love that it incorporates many types of materials and I can mix old, found items with newer pieces that I find interesting.

This weekend I had the most amazing experience--I was able to attend a Mixed Media Collage workshop taught by Wayne Brezinka. I learned so much and met so many great people. There is just something so invigorating being around  other creative people, listening to them talk about their art and seeing the creative process at work.

Here is my finished piece:

 (I used acrylic paints, picture turns, twine, string, and various papers that I had laying around)



Wayne was just amazing. He is also a great teacher. If you ever have the opportunity to take one of his workshops, do it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Wow cuz this is excellent job! Congrats and keep it up.