Followers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Mer Ian


If you are here for the S2G Blog Hop, please scroll down or click here.

Good Morning! It's a very rare early morning post from me today. I usually get up in just enough time to get myself ready for work, make coffee and squeal into the parking lot right at 8:00. The Greeting Farm is having a fun challenge right now called CHA Relay. You can find the details HERE. I want to thank my friend Angela for calling to make sure I didn't forget yesterday. Although I am getting better at remembering the dates since I have been doing more and more challenges lately. I printed out this digital Mer Ian image and then colored him with Copic Markers and then cut him out. I used the paper from the Basic Grey Origins line but can't remember the name of this particular pattern. Since this Basic Grey paper is double sided, I simply used the alternate side for the second pattern behind Ian. Then I added some little acrylic baubles that were in my stash. Have a great day!

18 comments:

Angela said...

Oh Gina Mer Ian is just so cute!! I love the way you colored his tail!! ANd your coloring of skin is getting better and better!! She you at work and good luck on this relay challenge!! We can do it!! Right?? Love this DP you used!! As you know Basic Grey is my FAVORITE!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Payne Holler Cards said...

he is so adorable! love this card! your coloring, papers, embellishments..all wonderful!

Lynn McAuley said...

What sensational colors and papers for this delightful image! Wonderful work, Gina!!

Karin said...

Great card...I love your coloring and the choice of paper is a perfect pick!

Courtney Baker said...

WOw this looks great girl!

Unknown said...

Colors are fantastic with Mer-Ian and the dew drops are a great additiion.... He's so cute!!

Angie Williams said...

Oh my goodness this is so cute!!

Cheryl said...

I like what you did with Mer-Ian. Great card.

Meow said...

Wow, this is a georgous card. I just love The Greeting Farm stamps.

Scrapping Julie said...

ACK!!! he is so cute Gina. you go girl getting up bright and early!

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

what an adorable image! I love the colors and dp you used! And those acrylic bubbles are fabulous!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Thanks for getting up early to post and share this with us.

Grace said...

Oh how cute is this!!! Your coloring is fantasti!!! Love the image!!!

Anonymous said...

Rather cool blog you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Vicki said...

Ian is a real cutie, Gina! Love the coloring and papers you chose! There is a little something for you on my blog! Please be sure to check out Tuesday's post when you can! Blessings to you!

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Super cute! I love the paper choice on this one and the bauble bubbles are perfect.

The Mama Monkey said...

LOVE the colors and how you used the dew drops in the water!!! So cute!

Stephanie said...

I just picked up some of the Origins paper this Saturday. I love double sided paper for this exact reason...so great when making cards!! Love your Ian card - the origins paper is perfect as is your coloring!!