Followers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Color Challenge

Hello! There was a color challenge this week in the i {heart} copics group on Paper Craft Planet. The challenge was to use the colors Y21, BG15 and B91 (or something very close). I don't have B91 so I used B95. Of course I think that is a perfect reason to place another Copic order! I started with Prisma markers and had a ton of blues and greens so those have been the last color families I started working on when I started collecting Copics. I colored this Magnolia image with Copics and then cut out the image. I found this paper in my stash that had the same colors in it. I know the paper came from Michael's but I am not sure what company it is from. A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned to my friend Angela that I did not have any yellow flowers and she brought me a little bag of them at our last craft night. I added some brads to center of the flowers and some ribbon from my stash. Thanks for visiting me today!

If you are looking for the Shirley's 2 Girls Blog Hop scroll down or click HERE

10 comments:

Marlene said...

Fantastic take on the challenge! Love the DP you chose to go with your fantastically colored image, too!

Angela said...

THis is just too cute Gina!! Looks like those yellow flowers camein handy!! I really need to paly with my Tildas!! If things start slowing down!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Cheery colors and fun patterned paper.

Scrapping Julie said...

awww she is so cute and what a sweet friend that angela! hope to see you girls soon.

Maria Matter said...

this is super sweet Gina, love the colors and papers you used!!!
Blessings, Maria

Silli said...

This is so cute Gina, I love the Tilda and the cute bg Paper... HUgs Silke

The Mama Monkey said...

So pretty! That bg paper reminds me of the wallpaper in my room growing up!! I just love it!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gina, I just love your design and how you incorporated the challenge colors. Precious and sweet!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Lovely card, Gina! Excellent coloring--you are so good at that!

Stephanie said...

how sweet - love the layout and the pattern paper you used! I'm about ready to expand the yellows in my Copic collection...need some more buttery tones. I think I'll add the three pack from PTI in my next order.