Followers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Twisted Thursday--MOM or MOTHER

Welcome to another TWISTED THURSDAY!! The twist this week is to use MOM or MOTHER on your project. And it is the perfect time of year for this challenge. My mom happens to be visiting me this weekend, so the timing couldn't be better. I used the S2G image Break Time for my Mom's card. She is on the computer quite often and she never relaxes and just takes it easy, she is always running in three or four directions. I knew that any card I made for my Mom had to use the color pink since that is her favorite color. She also likes this combo a lot, and like her daughter, she likes polka dots! My image was colored with Copics (chair E71, E74,  E77, E79, clothing RV02, RV04, RV06). The sentiment is computer generated, papers are DCWV, the swirls were punched out with a Sizzix die, and the ribbon is American Crafts (and it was a gift from my Mom). 

So don't forget to go to the S2G challenge site and link your project so we can see what you created. The rest of the DT has some cool things for you to look at too!

Angie (Guest DT)

15 comments:

Ann English said...

So you found your MOJO, gf-lurking at your shoulder, no doubt. Love this image and love your card-I know your Mom will love it, too!

Silli said...

Hello Gina, your card is sooo cool, love the image... Big smile!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super card, Gina! What a great modern mom's day image! Love all the pink.

Jane Wetzel said...

love this and this is prob one of my FAVORITE images over at s2g- GREAT CARD!

Cheryl said...

Great card! I like a mother's day card that is not all flowers. I think I might have to get this image.

Jeannie said...

Very fun card and your coloring is perfect!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Cat said...

Gorgeous card Gina! LOVE the swirls and polka dots! I remember when my youngest daughter was in high school and she pointed out to me that every dress in my closet was polka dotted. I hadn't noticed! LOL

Georgia said...

Cute! Perfect way to spend mother's day!

Scrapping Julie said...

hey chicka! so it has been a minute since i have visited. look at all of these fantastic creations you have been making. i am green with envy!
lovely,lovely stuff my friend!

Marlene said...

Love this card...and that image is cute!!!

The Mama Monkey said...

This is me on a normal day, just add mass chaos all around me and the house falling down! :) Love the colors and the flourish!

Payne Holler Cards said...

now that would be my kinda Mothers Day! love it !!

Maria Matter said...

what a great mother's day card!!! this almost looks like me, just exchange the coffee for a Hershey candy bar! lol
Gorgeous Gina!!!
Blessings!!

Sara said...

Too cute Gina! Love the color combo. Have fun with your mom!

Anne said...

Pretty in pink! What a great card for your Mom, wish I could get mine online now Dad's too ill to use his pc...