Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Touch of Humor



Ok, anyone that knows me in person knows that I have a slightly odd sense of humor. Ok, I will admit, it usually goes past slightly, but I will be polite about myself. I found that sentiment stamp one one of my shopping trips to Indiana and had to have it. I didn't know what I would do with it or who I would give it to, but I knew I needed. I have some friends that are weird like me so I knew I would be able to use it eventually. I have had this stamp from River City Rubber Works for a while and decided to pair them together. I swear that woman on the right looks just like my Great-Grandmother, purse and all. Combining these just seemed like the right thing to do!

Have a great day!


Samantha has a new post today.

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

TOOOOO FUNNY!!!!! Love it!
Your coloring on here is outstanding Gina! Love the image and sentiment.
Lynn

Kathy and Lucky said...

Love it!!!! This just cracks me up and your coloring always just so spot on. I say please keep your sense of humor. Thanks for the giggles today.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the card and the sentiment too! I enjoy silly humor!

Lorraine said...

LOL - I love that sentiment! and it goes so well with the beautifully colored image!