Followers

Monday, July 9, 2012

Sweet Pea Card



Good Morning! I am so happy that we got some much needed rain last night, but not so happy about the broken tree limbs and tomato plants. The rain did cool off the scorching heat, and I think it is supposed to be a little cooler for the next few days. That's a very good thing, especially since I will be cleaning up the yard this afternoon!

I have been able to spend a lot of time lately playing with my Copics and decided to make some cards out of all those images. This image is from  Sweet Pea Stamps and was colored with Copics. I used paper from The Paper Studio, ribbon from my stash, and the jeweled butterfly is from K & Co. The image is from Rachel Anderson and is called Queen of Hearts. She is one of my favorite artists from Sweet Pea Stamps, I just love everything she has done.

Well, I am off to work now, have a great day!

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oohh this is beautiful! Lovely work with your Copics! Great shading on this beautiful image!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Sorry to hear the good and the bad of the rain, hope your plants can survive. Your card is beautiful, you color large areas so well, those just scare me. Good luck with your clean up outside.

Lorraine said...

Beautiful card, Gina! Love that image and your coloring!

MiamiKel said...

What a gorgeous card, Gina -- lovely work! x0x0