Followers

Monday, August 13, 2012

Something to Crow About



Good Monday morning! I have a card to show you today and it was one of those cards where I found that awesome Jillybean Soup paper and had to  have it. One side is the brown with the flowers and the other has the words to "Old MacDonald" printed on it. I decided that this cute little rooster from Deidre Mosher Designs would be perfect. 


I have been on a campaign to have chickens at home for the past few months. I live inside Davidson County and this spring Nashville passed an ordinance allowing backyard chicken coops. I can have four based on the size of our lot. I haven't quite convinced Kip that chickens in the backyard is a good thing yet. No roosters though, and I know I could never sell him on the idea of getting a rooster since he  really isn't an early morning person.

Have a great day!


Samantha has a new post on her blog today too.

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

LOVE this one Gina! That little chick is so cute and the background paper, wonderful!
Start out by giving Kip a different card each week with a chicken image on it and maybe he'll get tired of seeing all the chicken cards and want the real thing! LOL

Love your card.
Lynn

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is adorable and what perfect paper with that chicken. Hmmm....chickens, not sure I would be brave enough for that, but I think it fits with your canning, try and sell it that way to Kip :)