Followers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Love and Laughter

I hope everyone has had a great start to their weekend. I know I was really ready for the weekend to finally be here. I have spent most of the day working around the house, mainly in my craft room. I am still working on reorganizing and sorting through everything and moving my stamps to CD cases. It was getting a little late and I realized I had spent all day organizing and none of it crafting. Here is the card I made tonight. I just love fall colors. This paper is from DCWV's Fall Stack. The stamp is from TAC's Love and Laughter set. I have a thing for trees. I loved this set the moment I saw it. To finish it off I added a round metal clip and tied some wine colored ribbon on it. The image was stamped with CTMH Autumn Terracotta ink. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: