Followers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bird Silhouette

I picked up this bird silhouette stamp at Jo-Ann's one day. It is from Inkadinkado and was one of the single dollar stamps. I thought it was pretty cute. I really need some photography lessons!  It is a little hard to see some of the details in the card. The black card stock is mounted onto a white base and the white behind the image is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. All in all, this was a pretty simple card, but I really liked the way it turned out. Hope you like it too! The weekend is almost here and I don't know about you, but I am pretty excited about that. 

14 comments:

Sara said...

This is so pretty, love the stamp and the black and white theme.

Scrapping Julie said...

beautiful card gina. that bird is precious.

Amber said...

Beautiful, looks very elegant

Katy Myhre said...

Love this card.Very pretty!

Grace said...

Hi Gina! Welcome to Ocean's 11! You have a great blog and I love this card! This little Inkadink bird stamp is great! Wish I had a JoAnns here.... great image and you just can't go wrong with black and white! Love your layout and layering!

The Mama Monkey said...

I love your Victoria Holt quote! That is fabulous!

This card is simply stunning! I love the simplicity of it. It gives it elegance!

Anne said...

Very nice-the black and white is very crisp.

Carmen said...

Elegant card, very nicely done!

katiesniche said...

Beautiful card!!
Welcome to Ocean's 11!

Mary said...

Hi from the Ocean's 11 blog group!

I love your card - it is simple yet elegant~!

Unknown said...

Hi Gina!

I am addicted to Clear Dollar Stamps too - well....second to SU. I'm in the SCS Ocean's Eleven blog group with you.
~maria

Kay said...

Hi from another Oceans 11 girl :)
Very pretty card - you can't beat the black and white combo!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! Bird cards are always wonderful!

One Creative Life said...

This is so pretty Gina!