Followers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas Tree Treat Box

One of the challenges in the Designing DIVAS blog group Secret Sister gift exchange was to make these Christmas Tree treat boxes. I loved them so much that I made a bunch of them! I was thinking that if you had a small table top tree that these would make a cute Advent type of activity. Each tree could be labeled with a number so they could be opened in sequence leading up to Christmas. The paper and ribbon both came from Hobby Lobby.

6 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

This looks like a fun project- I can imagine these in lots of different patterns- very festive. TFS!

Payne Holler Cards said...

there were fun to make - love the paper you used!

Dru said...

Really cute - love that paper!! Happy Thanksgiving Gina!

Angela S. said...

These are so cute!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING Gina!!!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I really like this project. It's simple yet elegant looking to me. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Maria Matter said...

what a fun project, great job!!!
Blessings, Maria