Followers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Spotlight Sundays

Hello! Shirley's 2 Girls has a new challenge on SNR and we are calling it Spotlight Sunday because we will be spotlighting a different category in the store for each challenge. Our very first challenge will focus on the ATTITUDES section. I used the image "Straw Hat" and colored it with Copic markers and added a little Sakura glitter pen on her necklace. I love this paper I used from DCWV, it reminds me of her necklace. I added some ribbon that I picked up and Big Lots and some pearl Dew Drops. We would love it if you joined our group on SNR and participated in the challenge with us. 

I want to say a special thank you to those of you that took the time to read my other blog about my pain issues. I received so many encouraging comments and emails. I don't normally open up that much and it was nice to feel the support and encouragement. 

Thanks for visiting me today!

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh just WOW!!!!! So pretty.
Lynn

Angie Williams said...

This is stunning and has a flair of elegance too! Great job.

Marlene said...

Oh, I love this!!! She looks so hoity toity in a fun way!!!!

I'm back from vacation. Sure did miss everyone's blogs while I was away.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card!

Karen from PA said...

Great image for an attitude challenge...love the color scheme.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, Gina, your image just pops off the page! What a gorgeous card. I just love that image and your wonderful choice of colors and DSP.