Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Five Scary Spooks


And on the fifth day of Halloween
My true love gave to me
Five scary spooks,
Four skeletons,
Three black cats,
Two trick or treaters
And an owl in a rotten oak tree.

This is my card for Simply Betty's 12 Days of Halloween challenge. My scary spook is standing in a hallway showing off the photos of the rest of her spooky family. I am a couple of days behind on posting my cards so I will be back with another card this afternoon after I get off work.

Kip and I use a shared calendar app on our phones and he was looking over the activities for the next few days. He noticed that I listed our Halloween Dinner as "Our Halloween Bash" and asked if it was really going to be a "bash" or if we were just having people over for dinner. I told we were just having a few people over but it just sounded more fun and festive to call it a bash!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a great Halloween card- I love the green dress with the gray face and big red eyes!!! Fun spooky card!

Karin said...

So cool using the trendy cameos for the background paper! Awesome card and I hope your "bash" is the best :)

Tammy said...

This is awesome Gina!! I love the lime green colors!

Scrappychick said...

totally hilarious image, great card!! Thanks for playing with us during the 12 Days of Halloween at Simply Betty Stamps!
Cyndi

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

I think a bash sounds fun! We're having a pumpkin bash on Saturday. Everyone has to bring something 'pumpkin'. An appetizer, side dish OR dessert! Then we're carving pumpkins!!!

Great card. Love her with the portrait background!!!

Maria