Wow, I am so happy to have gotten this from Tiffany. You know it is always nice to have people comment on the things that you work hard on, but to have people that are so talented doing it is just amazing. I started this blog about six months ago and I am amazed at the people I have "met" so far. I have started new friendships of people that I probably would have never met IRL. The blog began as an inspiration for myself, to get me to actually sit down on a regular basis to create something. I have gotten so much more from it that I ever imagined. So during this time of being thankful, I want to say how thankful I am to all my new friends and for everyone that encourages me on a daily basis. I love reading all the comments you leave, they really make my day.
These are the rules that go along with this award:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person that sent the award.
3. Nominate 5 other blogs.
4. Put a link to their blog on your blog.
5. Leave a message for the people you nominate.
The hardest thing of course is to pick only 5. Not one minute of time would be wasted if you looked at all the blogs listed on my sidebar. If you are ever in need of any inspiration it can be found at any of them! Here are the 5 I am listing:
1. Julie at My Little Scrapshop. (Julie is my real life friend that started me stamping and has taught me soooo much.)
2. Elizabeth at Elizabeth's Craft Room
3. Dana at Dana's Dabbling Studio
4. Katy at K's Card Creations
5. Lisa at Mainly Stamping...Sometimes Scrapping