Followers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Candy Bar Wrappers


I have been working on Christmas gifts for the past few days. Here is my Santa Chocolate bar. For this project I took a large Hershey's candy bar and made a cover with red cardstock. Then I added the white trim and a strip of black down the middle. On top of that I used a square punch to pop out a silver square to make a belt buckle. I didn't really measure anything, I just used the wrapper that was on the candy when I bought it. Very easy and quick little gift! I will be adding them to a couple of gift baskets, but thought they would make something cute to give co-workers. Have a happy Saturday!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

This is so cute and creative!

Tiffany Bauer said...

Too cute!!

Scrubbysue said...

How cute! I love them! TFS!

Carmen said...

Great idea! How cute it this?!?!?! It is always about the presentation of the gift no matter how big or small it is.

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

What a cute idea! I made some Christmas cards in a similar design last year, but never thought to wrap a candy bar! I've been thinking I should recreate that card, since I never posted it on my blog. Maybe I'll do that one of these days!

Burninrubber said...

Cute idea! I bet they will love them!