Followers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finally a card!


I did figure out how to post the photos from my phone onto my blog. The pictures aren't as great as with a camera but it will have to do for now. The angel seems a little strange too! It really is straight, I promise.  I started with the sketch challenge for today from Splitcoast. I left off one of the stars though. The image is from The Angel Company set, Playful Kitties. I color the cat with Prisma markers. I tried to make him look like one of our cats, Hobbes. I don't know if you can see it or not, but the pink circle has the word "cuddly" stamped all around. That sentiment is from the CTMH set, Solo C and the orange star is also from CTMH, from a booking set I believe. I sponged blue ink around tge image to look like the sky.  All three of our cats are indoor cats and they occasionally like to come to the door and check out "the big blue room".  All paper is DCWV and inks are CTMH. Thanks for dropping by! 

For some reason I have a post with the picture and one with the text. The card below goes with this entry.

No comments: