Followers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fruitful Day

I am so very glad that tomorrow is Friday, I am planning to sleep most of the weekend. I think my busy month is catching up with me! I decided to pull out this set from Clear Dollar Stamps called What a Fruit. For some reason, I really love those little ant stamps, I think they are so cute. Ants in real life? Not so much, but I love these to add to anything that reminds me of a picnic. The watermelon and sentiment are also from the same set. Paper is DCWV and inks are from CTMH. I thought this would make a cute card to encourage someone, especially one of my nieces or nephews. Have a great night and enjoy your Friday!

14 comments:

Lesly said...

Tbis is really cute! It would make a cute scrapbook page also.

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this summer time delight!! Cute, cute, cute!!

DG said...

This is so super cute - I love those ants!!! (wow never thought I would say I love ants lol). They are just so cute!

Michelle Forrest said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE - those little ants are adorable . . . on paper, not in my house!

The Wired Angel said...

cute card... love those ants

peggysue said...

I really like those ants too. Very cute card!

Mary G. said...

Cute! Sure looks like summer!! LOVE those ants!! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute! The ant borders are so fun! Love your card!

laos348 said...

A cute, summery card!

Christine Riley said...

What an adorable card! I love the ants along the top and bottom, that's too cute :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Super cute! I need those ants for a project I'm working on.

Stephanie said...

Those ants are adorable - if you can call ants adorable. TFS!!

Grace said...

Oh I love this set! Love the ants too... not in my picnic... but on cards I love them! LOL!

Ann said...

So cute and summery! I love it!