Followers

Friday, May 8, 2009

Hey Diddle Diddle

Good evening! I hope you are having a great start to your weekend. We had dinner at Olive Garden with my in-laws tonight. Kip has to work on Sunday so we had Mother's Day with his mom tonight.  He made the card for his mom and I didn't have a chance to take a picture of it. I still haven't made my mom's card, but we will celebrate next weekend with her, so I am good. I saw this stamp set a few weeks ago at Jo-Ann's, it is part of the Debbie Mumm collection. It has probable eight or nine different nursery rhymes represented and I thought it would make the cutest baby cards. I chose the Hey Diddle Diddle stamps for my card, in part because I remember reading this over and over again to my brother when he was little. I colored the images with Prismacolor pencils and OMS and punched out each images using Marvy punches. The brads are from Jo-ann"s. paper is DCWV, ink is Memento and CTMH Garden Green.

Does any one have fun and exciting plans this weekend? I am hoping to have lots of crafting time to catch up on the blogger group challenges. Have fun!!

14 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Very cute!!!:)

Becky said...

This is so adorable, I love this.

Stephanie said...

so fun!! love the images and layout :)

Jacquel said...

OMGosh Gina! This is really cute & I like that striped dp you used! tfs!!!

Susan Raihala said...

Well aren't these the cutest stamps! Love your card...so fun!

Sara said...

Very very cute!!!

Anne said...

Awe-too sweet-nice job with the paper and colors!

Jennifer Scull said...

what an adorable card! I keep looking at those papers and things in the collection, but now you are making me want to stop and look a bit harder! ;) you did such a cute job on this!

Dori Shelton said...

Such a cute and fun card! TFS!

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Another cute card! I like it :)
Great color choices! TFS!
Mandy

Scrapping Julie said...

super duper cute gina, i hope you
enjoy mothers day tomorrow.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Your hubby made this card? Wow! I'm impressed. Very cute.

Michelle said...

love the hey dddle diddle card! its adorable! TFS!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Cute card.