Followers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

DIGI WINNER

I used random.com to come up with the winner of the free digi. I wasn't sure how to copy it to post on my blog. And the lucky winner is......

CHERYL who was #1 and said "How generous of you! :)

I love the Dove dark chocolate eggs or Reeses peanut butter eggs. Can't decide which is my fav.

Thanks for playing along and telling me the name of your favorite candy. The Reeses peanut butter eggs are my second favorite candy!

I hope to have the tutorial for the seed packets posted on Sunday afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i very enjoy all your posting style, very unique.
don't give up and keep writing considering the fact that it just simply truly worth to read it,
looking forward to look into more of your current content, have a great day!

Tammy said...

Congrats to Cheryl!!