Followers

Monday, November 1, 2010

12th Day of Halloween

It's the last day of the Halloween challenge over on the Simply Betty challenge blog. On the last day the challenge was to include a witch on our project. My Witch Betty is cooling up something fun it looks like! I used a Simply Betty image, paper from Cloud 9, Studio G Glitter and of course my Copic markers! I have one more Halloween project to share with you tomorrow then I guess I will put away my Halloween papers for a while. I had had so much fun this year. Tomorrow I will show you the treats I made for the girls to take to school and some pictures of my Halloween party. Not a huge party or anything, mostly family, but I had fun putting everything together. I was going to post a few pictures tonight, but Blogger wasn't loading my photos, it took forever just to get this one done. Thanks for stopping by!

Oh yeah, don't forget to vote on Tuesday!!

7 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

I love the goo dripping! Just perfect for the project!

jimlynn said...

SOOOO cute!
Lynn

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Wow - so many neat elements on this. Love the witch, but she seems too nice :)
ha ha

TN was a lot of fun!! You should try the zipline next time you are going through the area. LOTS of fun!!
Maria

Anonymous said...

Oh how adorable!! I love your colors and the image is so fun!! :) How cute!!!

stick said...

Hee, how fun! I love all the bottles of potions.

Anonymous said...

Hee, hee! She's cute!

Teri

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

O awesome!!!! absolutely love this one!!! great job!!!
Mandy