Followers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Riley Gift Tag

I was in need of some gift bags and decided to buy the plain kraft ones and make my own. I used Riley Carrying a Tree from Riley and Company. The tag was punched out using a Sizzix die. Since my Copics bleed through the regular card stock, I adhered it to another piece of card stock and then tied it on with a piece of raffia.

Here is a close up of the tag:
The madness of holiday cooking and baking has started at my house. There is a pot luck at work today and I made two chocolate fudge pies and a corn casserole. I am also baking a cake right now that will go to my grandparents house for Thanksgiving day. When I get home this afternoon, I will start making the cranberry sauce/chutney. It is actually a chutney, but if I call it that my family makes fun of me so they call it "that cranberry sauce Gina makes with all the stuff in it". Families, gotta love them, right?

5 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Your gift tag is adorable and love the red against the craft bag. Sounds like you have some yummy dishes for the holidays. Have a great Thanksgiving with your family.

HappyCrafter said...

he he, you are funny :-) Yes, I'd have to call a chutney something else with our family too. Very sweet tag, I do like Riley! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Marlene said...

How sweet!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Simple and cute.