Followers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Charlie Horse


I love this little horse. It is from Clear Dollar Stamps. I stamped it using CTMH Cocoa ink and then colored him in with my Prismas. In the upper right corner there are two silver, star shaped brads. Both papers are from from Paper Studio, it is a little hard to see the background paper behind the stamped image, but it looks like denim. I added some twine that I got from the craft area at JoAnn's. There is another Charlie Horse Stamp and hopefully I will get that one inked up and posted this week.
On a totally non-craft related note: I just got back from a cooking class at the Viking Cooking Store. That was the first time I have ever done anything like that. It was so much fun! I never would have thought to do something like that on my own but my friend Judy signed me up for two classes for my birthday. What a great gift. I thought I would enjoy it since I love cooking but it was even better than I thought it would be. It was a three hour hands on class and finished with dinner that we prepared. The next one she signed me up for is Greek Isles. I had so much fun, I signed Kip and I up for a Sushi Class! thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

No comments: