Followers

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day


I don't know about everyone else, but I have such a hard time coming up with ideas for cards for men. This is what I came up with for my Dad for Father's day. He likes looking at and photographing sunsets. As soon as I seen this stamp set from Inkadinkadoo, I thought it would look good stamped in black and then colored with the colors of the sunset. When I got the Koh-I-Nor coloring pencils I decided to give it a try. I need to work on getting the right light for my photos, I couldn't get this one to come out just right. Behind the colored and stamped image is a backing of very dark purple and then that is mounted onto the black card front. I added three big silver brads (from JoAnn's) at the bottom.
I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

No comments: