Followers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Purple Flower


This was a little different for me, I don't feel very confident mixing different papers with different patterns. I think it is a childhood issue involving my love of mixing different colors and patterns and Mom making me change clothes before we left the house! Okay, I remember some of those combinations and no way some (most) of them went together.
Anyway, the DP in this card is from making memories and the cardstock is DCWV. The flower is from Inkadinkadoo and I used VersaMagic chalk ink in Spring Pansy. I used my CM corner rounder on the edges. The purple square was cut out using my Nestabilities scalloped square. I love the look of paper piercing and decided to try that on this card. To finish it off, I added some decorative accents on both sides. See ya later!

No comments: