Followers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sometimes You're the Windshield...


Sometimes You're the Bug! I love this set from Clear Dollar Stamps. I stamped it onto white cardstock and colored it with my Prisma markers. I am getting a little better with the shading and using the colorless blender, but still need to work on that. After it was colored I cut out the car and then attached it to the yellow cardstock and then onto the green. The ribbon is from American Crafts. I like the colors on this ribbon and especially the red dots that go with the tail lights.
I love, love, love my Prisma markers. I love the way they lay down color, I love the look, I just wish I could master the shading and blending to get the look I want. Hopefully as I add to my color collection and have more colors to choose from I will be able to blend the way I want to.
There is a funny family story about me and a bug: My Granddad used to drive an orange one and my Grandmother told me that one day I was wearing an orange shirt and told everyone that would listen that I matched the car!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Scrapping Julie said...

this is such a cute care. I love that sentiment. I just said that to my sister not long ago when she was having a bad day. great coloring job!!