Followers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Gifts

Hello! Wow, I can't believe Christmas is approaching so fast! I am almost done with my cards, I think. I have a few more gift items to make and I would like to get a card set together for my Grandmother, but I think I will be done before the holiday actually arrives. My crafty friend Angela and I have decided that we will exchange cards and gifts after Christmas so that is one less thing each of us has to do! Speaking of Angela, these are her stamps that she let me borrow. Both images are from CC Designs. After stamping them and coloring them with Copics, I added a little bit of white fun flock to her hat and some glitter pen to her belt buckle. After everything was colored, I cut them out and added them to my scalloped ovals that were cut out using Nestabilities. The sentiment is from a Studio G set, I have found that there are a lot of great sentiments in some of those sets and they are especially great when you are not wanting your sentiment to be a huge focal point. The paper is from the Making Memories Mistletoe set and the ribbon is from American Crafts. Thanks for dropping by!

16 comments:

Becky said...

This is adorable and your coloring is just fabulous..

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! Great coloring with the copics. And love how you then cut the images out! Way to go. rita w

Angela S. said...

Just too cute Gina!! I have colored some of these Images, but still haven't made them into a card yet. But I'm glad you made a card with my stamps, especially since I haven't yet!! I am just so far behind on my Christmas cards..
I love the layout of this card!!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love the fun flock and glitter you added!

Vicki said...

She is so cute, Gina! Love the layers! Blessings to you!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so cute Gina!! I just love your coloring, your cheery colors and the fun flock and glitter you added!

Payne Holler Cards said...

yikes! love it!!! colors, details..looking again - just adorable!

Silli said...

OMG!!! Gina, I love your card, love the paper and the cute image... Big hugs.and many thanks for all your sweet comments!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super adorable card. Wonderful coloring and dimension.

Scrapping Julie said...

awesome job gina beena!
you'll get those cards done!
i believe in you!

Michelle Forrest said...

Wonderful card! Fantastic coloring! Love it!

Sara said...

Oh goodness, this is so cute!

Diane Noble said...

adorable and the stocking one below is too. just love Christmas! Thanks for sharing.

peggysue said...

Oh how cute! made me smile right away when I opened your blog page. And what a wise friend you have, exchanging after Christmas. Great idea.

Stephanie said...

How sweet!! I'm almost done with my shopping & decorating...now I have to get my craft on :) It'll be nice to get back into blogging & visiting on a regular basis again!

The Mama Monkey said...

The detail on this is amazing! Love the background paper as well!