Followers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Snowman and Friend

I start out every year making individual Christmas cards and each one is different. Then one day I wake up and think "oh no, I need to get my cards in the mail today!" and then I try and come up with a card that is a little easier to reproduce so that I can get them out before the New Year! This is my easy to reproduce card this year. At the last craft night, I was able to get all the images that I needed colored and cut out so tonight I spent time putting my cards together. I really like that snowman and his little birdie friend. The image is from CTMH and was colored with Copics. The snow line was done with some Snow Writer stuff that I got on clearance last year at Michael's and I really like it. I like the sparkle in it and I like that I can get a very thin line or I can cover a larger area if I need to. The sentiment is from Studio G and the papers are DCWV. Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Tina Mayo said...

I do the same things..but this year..well I just didnt do any ..lol oh well maybe I will start earlier next year..naaaa probably wont do that either..lol..

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love how you colored and shaded your cute snowman image. Very cute card and postage friendly too!

Becky said...

I am the same way, I need to start in Aug. that way they will be out in time. This is just so adorable, love this snowman

Unknown said...

sooo cute, love the snowman!

Elizabeth said...

Sweet card and beautifully colored.

Cheryl said...

What a sweet little snow man! I love your card.

Angela S. said...

This is so cute!!! I hope you get all your cards done and in the mail on time! I know I'm not going to get mine done. Unless I just take a notecard and stamp Merry Christmas on it. LOL!! But of course you know me I can't do that and I wouldn't I would rather not send one at all!! See ya soon at work!! And Happy Anniversary to you and Kip!!

Grace said...

Oh Gina I think this is the perfect easily reproducible card!!! I love the snowman image and there's still plenty of pretty paper! Great idea! I'm with you there!!!

The Wired Angel said...

Love your card Gina! I know what you mean about getting all of the cards done. I played in the Christmas Stampin All Year Long challenges most weeks and it helped a lot.

Also, I want to wish you and your hubby a very Merry and blessed Christmas and fantastic New Year!
Hugs from here to there, Peggy

Stephanie said...

super cute, Gina!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This snowman is a cutie. I like your simple design and choice of striped paper.

The Mama Monkey said...

This is one of my favorite CTMH sets! Love the blue to keep the thought of winter.