Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gift Box

I had a need for some small gift boxes and started out altering a box I already had but the gift items I wanted to put in there were just a little squished. To solve that problem, I made my own box. I used this digi image from Shirley's 2 Girls don't forget they are having a DT Call, info is here)and colored it with Copic markers. The sprinkles on the cupcake are micro glass beads and the marshmallows are the punch out of the embossed snowflake around the border of the lid. I used a Martha Stewart border punch that embosses and punches out snowflakes. Here's a slightly better shot of the lid:
And what did I want to put in my little box? Some K-cups for the Keurig coffee maker, one of each of the holiday flavors. I have it on good authority that Santa may be bringing me one of these for Christmas!

15 comments:

Vicki said...

Gina, you are so clever! This is too cute! Great job with the colors! Blessings to you!

Suzanne said...

Gina this is soo cute! We have a k-cup machine at work and my coworkers would love to get this for Christmas! GREAT idea!

HappyCrafter said...

Such a cute box, and like you you went the extra mile and put the little micro beads and things on the coffee and cupcake!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun this is so cute.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome job, Gina. Love all the sweet details you added to your festive box!

Angie Williams said...

What a great box and the contents are perfect!

Angela S. said...

Gina, this is too Cute!!! I love this Image!!! And you colored it so beautifully!! Love the added marshmallows and the tiny beads to the cupcakes!!!
Angela

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

This is terrific Gina! I love that the coffees fit in their! It's perfect!!! Great craft fair idea too!
Maria

JazzyH said...

Great gift box

Lynn McAuley said...

How perfect!! Love this sweet little coffee box!! Great work, Gina!

Unknown said...

What a cute little treat box for all things! I love your borders, so cute.

Cheryl said...

I love this box! Great coloring

Colleen { HappyLittleArt } said...

What a cute idea! I so want to try some of that coffee...sad I dont have one of those machines...they look so yummy!

Stephanie said...

Gina - I love those marshmallows!! What a wonderful little gift :)

Becky said...

What an awesome idea and awesome box.