Followers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Almost the Right Colors

I was looking at the color challenges on SCS today and the colors were Real Red, Basic Gray and Always Artichoke. I don't have any SU paper so I looked up the colors in my catty and found close substitutes. But I couldn't think of anything that would include all three of those colors. I played with a couple of different ideas and layouts but everything I tried just looked off. And a little weird. I don't think the green that I picked was a close enough match or something. So I decided to use only two of the colors and came up with this. I do love red, gray and white together. The flower is from SU and the sentiment is from CTMH. Both are stamped with Brilliance ink and the flower was colored with Prisma Markers. Cardstock is DCWV and the brads are from Paper Studio.

No comments: