Followers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Ballet Sophie

This is the new Sophie G Moose stamp from Hanna Stamps. I saw barrettes made with this stamp by Judy on her blog. Samantha saw them too and fell in love. She promptly requested a set of her own but colored in yellow. I stamped the image with Brilliance ink onto Shrinky Dink paper and colored it in with Prisma markers. Judy made hers with matching color of the barrette, but I went to two different stores and all either had was gold and silver. I was too tired to go to another store so I decided they would look good on the silver! After backing the Shrinky Dinks I attached it to the barrette with E600 glue. My camera just does not take good pictures up close. I took about 20 pictures, trying to get a good clear image of these and this was the best that I could get. They are quite a bit cuter in person. I have mentioned to "Santa" that I would really, really like a new camera for Christmas. I have looked at a couple and am taking suggestions if you have any recommendations. I want one with a good zoom, takes good, clear close-ups, clear action shots and preferably with the feature that will take bursts of pictures with one click. I would love to hear what any of you use. Later!

3 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

This is toooooo cute, I love it, what a great idea.

Mrs Wonka x

One Creative Life said...

SHRINKY DINK hair clips????? Oh NO! Dont let my girls see those. LOL! It is super cute Gina!-Erica

Scrapping Julie said...

they turned out really cute g.