Followers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Another Christmas Card


I am so proud of myself, I have already gotten several Christmas cards finished. Even though I plan on starting early every year, I never do. This cute little cat is from Pink Cat Studios, aren't they just the cutest? I got the idea for the layout at Card Sketch a Day. I colored the cat using Prisma markers. The gift is colored with the Spica markers. I love those things, I am so glad Kip bought them for me. They sparkle like nothing else I have ever used. I used red and white Fun Flock from Doodlebug on the hat and scarf. The metal ringed circle is from Jo-Ann's and was stamped with a Studio G stamp, using CTMH Holiday Red ink. All paper is from DCWV.
I am excited! Why, you might ask. I am taking a jewelry making class on Friday night. I was hoping I was going to be able to but wasn't sure my schedule was going to work out but it has. I need a new hobby, don't ya think?

2 comments:

Susan said...

Awesome card!

Scrapping Julie said...

oooooo, soooo cute
i'm gonna need you to stamp some images of that for me!! teeheee