Followers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wow!



Erica gave me this cool little award today and it really made my day. So here are the rules that go with it:


1) The winner can put the logo on their blog

2) Link the person you receive the award from

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Put links of those blogs on yours

5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.


It is funny, I just discovered this world of blogging a few months ago (thanks Julie). I would check out that one blog and then started looking at some of her favorite blogs. And then I started finding blogs on my own, now I have several I check every day. Of course Erica's is one of my favorites and in no particular order these are also blogs I check out on a regular basis:



**Ying at Paradise Corner

**Patter at Triple the Scraps




I am still working on getting all of my stamp sets moved to CD cases. Another idea that sounded so great, that is before I started doing it! I am making some progress. I love having one system that works for almost everything. My label maker is getting a workout too. Of course it is going to take much longer than I thought it would. I have typed the labels with the company name and the name of the stamp set. Here is what it is looking like:

No comments: