Followers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hang in There


I loved this set from Clear Dollar Stamps as soon as I saw it. When I was a little girl I actually had a pet squirrel for a short time. My dad found a little baby that had been abandoned and he brought it home. We fed it with an eye dropper and everything. Squirrels really don't make great pets though. I remember him jumping out and onto people's legs as they walked down the hallway. A couple of times of that when you have shorts on and Mom and Dad get a little upset. Anyway, I have always enjoyed watching squirrels scamper about and jumping from tree to tree.
This squirrel is from the Just Nutty set from Clear Dollar stamps. I stamped him with Brilliance Black ink and colored him with Koh-I-Nor pencils. I used a little OMS to help smooth out the coloring lines. The sentiment was stamped with CTMH Chocolate ink. I think I made this card as much for me as anyone else, the past couple of weeks have been a little crazy. All the papers are from DCWV.
Thanks so much to everyone that has been leaving me comments, I really enjoy reading them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this little squirrel! I think he needs to come hang out with all of my Charlie stamps. :) Cute card!