Followers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Halloween Card


Wow it has been a busy weekend. I actually got up and out early yesterday to go to a couple of yard sales. Saturday mornings are normally my time to relax and just basically recharge my batteries. I don't normally go out until later in the day and on occasion, I don't go out all day! A couple of SU demos were having a retired stamp set sale near me. That is the reason I decided to get out! I got several sets and a new catalog. Then it was off to Samantha's birthday party where I was the entertainment! We decorated t-shirts with stamps and paints. After that was the dreaded trip to the grocery store. We both hate grocery shopping and put it off until there is nothing to eat in the house. Well actually, the joke is that we go when there is nothing left but a can of chick peas! I gave Kip the day off and went to the store alone which I never do.
I finally had some time to sit down and stamp and here is one of the Halloween cards that I got done. The stamp is Witchy from the CTMH Little Spooks set. I colored her with Prisma markers. The DP and cardstocks are from DCWV, the DP has Halloween related words written on it. I think the buttons are from Making Memories and the floss is from DMC. Thanks for stopping by tonight and have a great week.

No comments: