Followers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Surfer Riley


This is a card I made for my nephew's birthday a couple of months ago. Before I realized that pictures look better if I am not looking down at the card! Riley is colored with Prisma Markers. The paper and cardstock is all DCWV. The orange brads are from Paper Studio. "Happy Birthday" was from a CTMH set and the letters spelling out Dude are from a Paper Studio alphabet set. The flowers came from the dollar bin at Jo-Ann's. I have had them for a long time. I actually bought them for the girls art collage box, and they use them as much as I do. I thought for this card they added a nice tropical touch. Cole really like his card, which made me feel good. He turned 13 and I really struggle with making masculine cards anyway, but for a teen-age boy it is even harder. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: