Followers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Welcome to the World


Yea, I can post pictures today! I have made several baby girl cards and gifts lately and no little boy things. I decided to make a couple just to have on hand in case I needed them. This adorable elephant is Ernie Elephant and he is from Clear Dollar Stamps. I stamped him onto CTMH glossy cardstock that I had colored with Prisma markers. I tried stamping and then coloring but that wasn't working for me on the glossy cardstock, too many marker lines and smears. So I colored an area on the cardstock and then stamped the elephant onto the colored area using Palette Noir Black ink. The sentiment is from a Fiskars baby set and was stamped with CTMH Lilac Mist ink. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. I cut out the elephant and used dimensionals to adhere it to the white scalloped circle and then added it to a blue scalloped circle that was cut out using Nestabilities. TFL!

No comments: