Followers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mermaid Card


Another Indiana project! When we went to Papertrix in Nashville, Indiana they had some Twinkling H20 paints out on the table. While I was making my butterfly card with the Spica Markers she was also telling me about these paints. She asked if I had ever used them and when I told her no, that wonderfully kind woman told me to pick out a stamp that I wanted to try them out with. I was surprised how easy they were to use, first time out. They are so beautiful and shimmery and the colors are all so rich and yummy. I need these paints! Since I had already purchased many stamps, I couldn't afford the large pack but I did get the smaller pack of iridescent colors. They are so beautiful on dark papers. I really need to get the other colors too. I forgot to look for the manufacturer of this stamp. The black and blue papers are DCWV cardstock and the brown is kraft paper. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to make the textured paper and distressed it with a little sandpaper since it had a white core. The bubbles are decorative accents and the starfish is from Jolee's. I did cut out the mermaid and used Dimensionals to pop her up. Have a great day!

No comments: