Followers

Friday, August 1, 2008

Dog-gone Good Day


I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong with my photographs lately. They all look so dark, no matter what setting I use on the camera or how and where I take the picture. Anywho, this is the card I made for a birthday card for a little girl. She and her sister both have a birthday this month and they are getting a puppy. Normally I don't think I would have used browns for a little girl card but since I was using the wagon and brown for the dogs I thought it look good this way. I used these stamp sets from Clear Dollar Stamps, Wagon Wishes and Fresh from the Farm. The paper is from TAC. Brads are from Paper Studio. I have a busy weekend planned: workshop at church tonight, some friends coming over tomorrow for a stamp party and then Jenna's birthday party tomorrow afternoon. I helped her mom come up with the craft portion of the party and I will be going over there to help with that! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: