Followers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Stamp Something Summery Challenge


The challenge this week over at Stamp Something was to stamp something that reminded you of summer. I knew this set would be perfect for me. I love sitting outside in the summer, drinking my morning cup of coffee and looking at my flowers. That is how happy I look with my coffee, however I am never quite that put together in the morning, especially before that vital first cup! Summer to me also means bright, cheery colors and this paper says summer to me! I love pink and orange together. Hanna is colored with Prisma markers. I think the paper is from My Mind's Eye, it was in one of those large packs I got at HL. The ribbon is from Jo-Ann's. The pink and white flower and pink button are from Making Memories. While we were in Indiana, I was in a scrap store shopping with my MIL. She bought a huge pack of flowers and buttons for me. She picked them out and when we got to the register she said they were for me. Papercrafting is not her thing (floral arranging is) but I thought she did a great job picking out the pack she did. I also thought it was so sweet of her. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Joanna said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I sure appreciate it :)

Youe card sure has the look of summer, I like the bright colors and the stamp is gorgeous.
And yes I have to agree with you...the world does not start turning until the first morning cup of coffee is down;)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Isn't she fun! Love her shoes! Great card, perfect for summer. Love the bright, happy colors. Thanks for playing along. :)

Erum Tasneem said...

I love this card! The colours match so well together! I love how you did her dress!

One Creative Life said...

Such a cute card and stamp. I wish I looked as good as her when i get up in the morning.LOL-Erica

Richelle said...

Cute card! love the bright colors. Thanks for visiting by blog.

Kathryn said...

Very cute card - -love the stamped image and I adore the pattern paper you used! :)

Niki Estes said...

Cute card, Gina! Hope you're feeling better!