Followers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Playing with Glitter


I have had such a busy weekend! On Friday night we had our monthly card workshop at church and then Saturday, Julie and Angela came to my house for a stamping party. We each stamped (and stamped and stamped) images with each other's stamps. I have so many new things to color now. And I have a couple of ideas for things I really need, like PTI's new owl set. Thanks girls for coming over to play. After that I went to Jenna's birthday party to supervise the craft activities for a group of eight little girls. My hearing has almost recovered! I had gotten some canvas bags and attached ribbon to the top, and tied a bow. We provided the girls with stamps, ink and fabric markers to decorate their own bags to take home with them. They had a great time and did a wonderful job decorating their bags.
For this card, I used a Heidi Grace stamp set to stamp the flower with CTMH Sunny Yellow ink. I think covered the image with a Palette glue pad and sprinkled with ultra fine glitter. The faux stitching down the side of the white paper is stamped in the same yellow ink and the stamp is from CTMH Fabric Finishes. Most of the supplies I am not sure of the maker but the papers are from DCWV. The ribbon came in a gift with purchase that I got when I bought my rolling tote bag.
I have decided to index my stamp sets. When I first started stamping I saw on SCS that people said to start that project before you for too many stamp sets. I thought I would never get that many. Yeah, right! So I started that project today. If anyone has any ideas of ways to organize these lists, let me know. Have a great week!

No comments: