Followers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Angel Card


This angel is from the TAC set, Just Dreamy. I stamped her with Brilliance ink and colored her with a mixture of Sharpies and Copics. I used the Sharpies rather than my Prisma markers because of the size of the tip. The ultra fine point on the Sharpie worked a little better for coloring in the small area of her socks. The card base is from DCWV's spring card pack. I had the coordinating cardstock to use behind the image. The black paper is from Making Memories and the brads are from Paper Studio. Her wings are colored with a Gelly Roll glitter pen.
I was so excited when I got home, my first Angel Company order had arrived! I have a couple of new things to play with, including the Just Dreamy set I used for this card.
Tomorrow night is our Card Making night at church, hope to see you all there!

No comments: