Followers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Birthday Card for a Friend



Good Morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend--especially if you were off yesterday! I was off but Kip ended up working pretty much a regular day, which is one of the disadvantages of being self employed. In the first week of September I have several friends with birthdays and this is a card I made for one of them. I used a CC Designs image called Geisha Girl, colored with Copics and DP from DCWV's Far East pack of paper. For some reason, every picture that I took made that ribbon look bright red. In person, it is a much darker red and matches so much better. 

Have a great day!

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very pretty Gina! love the DP you used and great coloring on her hair!
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Really adorable card!! I love your take on coloring her hair! :)

KER said...

if a card can be gorgeous and adorable at the same time then you nailed it...love the rich reds and the cutie pie image...that dp is a wonderful pairing

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fabulous card! With my daughter teaching in China...well, I am very attracted to Asian images. I will have to go check it out...!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

What a cute image!!!!!!! Love her hair!!!