Followers

Monday, September 24, 2012

Jeepers Creepers



Good morning! Fall is definitely in the air here in Tennessee. I love the cool mornings and evenings. There is just enough chill in the air to be cool, but not quite enough coolness to need a jacket or sweater yet.  I love this time of year, probably more than any other. For one thing, I know that  Halloween is coming! I love looking in all the stores at all the Halloween goodies. I do have to restrain myself though because I already have a ton of decorations. I haven't found anything this year that I just to have, but I found a couple of interesting things after Halloween last year on sale that I will be putting out for the first time this year. 

I make almost as many Halloween inspired cards as Christmas cards. This card uses and image from Simply Betty Stamps called Louie Vampire. He is colored with Copics and I used paper from my stash, a border from K&Co. and the sentiment is from a wooden stamp that I have had forever that I just love. I am entering this card into the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simply Challenged Challenge blog.

Thanks for visiting with me today, have a great day!!

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fun card, Gina! What fabulous coloring of your spooky image. Great colors and background.

Anonymous said...

I just love this Gina!! Wonderful Halloween colors and papers!! :)

HappyCrafter said...

Talk about creative! Very fun halloween card :-)

jimlynn said...

Creepy looking but oh so cute! Love that background paper with this and the punched strip!
Very Halloween-ish!
Lynn

Scrap Vamp said...

Cool card!