Followers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Card Cupids Halloween Challenge



It's not too late to join us at Card Cupids for our Halloween Challenge! Bugaboo Stamps is our sponsor for this challenge and I have used and image called Halloween Brat Pumpkin. Image is colored with Copic markers and I use candy embellishments and paper from my stash of Halloween stuff. We would love to see what your take on the challenge is, so create your Halloween project and link it to our challenge. Also HERE is a list of the current card requests. 

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Sharla said...

Cute card Gina, such a sweet image and colored perfectly!

jimlynn said...

Adorable!!! Love the bright colors on this and that piece of "candy" in the corner is just perfect.

Lynn

Anonymous said...

Really adorable Gina!! Love the Halloween papers!! ;)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh Gina, this is so adorable. I love your wonderful design, bright colors and beautifully colored image!

Tammy said...

Awww she is so cute! Fabulous coloring and fun embellishments!
Tammy x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- I love this card- the image is darling- and I love the fun glittery candy : ) Fun fun card!

MiamiKel said...

Gina, this is delightful!! WHat a cute and charming Fall card! x0x0

HappyCrafter said...

What a cute halloween card! I like he sentiment and how it's in the shape of a cloud.